With aging, the facial skin collagen gradually lost and facial muscles lose the power of support.
Sculptra (3D poly L-lactic acid) can fill the depression, also stimulate collagen proliferation, and regain the elasticity of the skin.
The main ingredient of Sculptra is Poly-L-Lactic Acid (PLLA) approved by United States FDA and Taiwan’s Department of Health as legitimate skin fillers, which has been safely used in the medical industry for more than 30 years (mostly applied to surgical sutures), which can be completely catabolized by the human body and hyperplasia subcutaneous tissue.
The effect of Sculptra duration is longer and depth is up to the subcutaneous tissue, it can also increase the degree of firmness of the facial cortex and subcutaneous tissue.
SCULPTRA FACIAL LIFTING INDICATIONS RANGE
Sculptra (3D poly L-lactic acid) can apply on all skin types make up for the reduction of collagen from the age of 25.
The only difference is that if the loss of more protein or cell regeneration ability is poor, you must take multiple courses or a large number of supplements in order to reverse the massive loss of collagen speed.
- Facial depth lines, wrinkles, dry static lines
- To improve the aging phenomenon
- The effect of improvement is gradual
- Long-lasting lifting and tighten skin
- To improve face line formation
- Treatment interval: 1 to 3 months, depending on the skin condition to adjust the frequency of treatment
- 2 weeks after treatment: flatten wrinkles, repair loose facial skin
- 1 month after treatment: Improve loose and sagging
- 2 to 3 months after treatment: Effective stimulation of collagen reorganization, the effect can be up to 25 months
* The actual effectiveness and maintenance will vary depending on lifestyle, age, skin condition and skincare style
Sculptra Common Inquiries
How fast can the effect of treatment appear? How long can it last?
Deep skin takes time to hyperplasia collagen; therapeutic effect will gradually appear within 4 weeks ~ 6 months and can last for more than 2 years. Due to different constitution and life style, the progress and endurance of treatment effects can vary from person to person.
Does massage required post treatment?
It helps to evenly dispersion and reduces adverse reactions after treatment.
- Massage immediately after injection, 5 minutes each time, 5 times a day, continued for 5 days to help sculptra evenly distributed in dermal tissue in order to sculpture perfect contour.
- Place ice on the injection area for 5 minutes after each massage to reduce postoperative edema.
- The interval of each treatment is at least 3 weeks.
- Three times visit is recommended as a completed course of treatment.
- No repair period but a few people may have bruises, or non-permanent subcutaneous lumps.
Common skin irritation and reaction after injection (3D poly-L-lactic acid), including swelling in the injection area, reddish, slight pain or itching, bruising, fine pinhole crusts. Symptoms usually subside within 1 to 14 days after injection. Place ice on the area immediately after injection to reduce swelling and pain, massage according to doctor’s instructions to prevent the formation of particles, three days after the proposed oral antibiotics to avoid infection. Taking oral antibiotics to avoid infection is recommended in the following three days after treatment.1 week after injection should make a return visit, any discomfort get medical attention immediately. It is generally recommended to take a second injection 4-8 weeks later, 3 times for a course of treatment. Twelve months after injection, it was found that collagen still sustains a new vitality, the effect of 95% clinical cases can even last up to 2 years.
- Sculptra can smooth wrinkles but not for the area around the eyes and lips
- The edema due to the filling material generally subsided after 3 to 7 days.
- The initial defects will reappear temporarily after depletion of edema. In the following few weeks after treatment, it will stimulate the patient’s own collagen production, to fill the lost depression.
- A few people who has sensitive skin due to injection of substances produce sensitive papules and nodules, physician’s instructions should be evaluated before treatment.
- Patients who are pregnant
- Patients who suffer Keloid
- Patients who are taking Anticoagulants
- Patients who suffer coagulation abnormalities
- Patients who suffer Rheumatoid arthritis