Doublo Ultrasound Facelift
Doublo ultrasound facelift is a non-invasive treatment adopting HIFU (high-intensity-focused-ultrasound) technology to accurately transmit the required energy into the skin layers and to tighten SMAS Fascia for facelift. The transmitted energy will stimulate the generation of collagen in 3 to 6 months to bring back the lifted and tightened facial skin.
Non-Surgical Facelift: Doublo
Anti-aging has recently been the buzzword in medical, and non-surgical facelift procedures are particular popular.
NICE Clinic offers well-experienced HIFU Doublo equipments to help women in their anti-aging efforts with non-surgical procedures.
- Non-invasive facelift
- Optimal results without cosmetic surgery
- Penetrate from dermis to SMAS layers
- Non-surgical procedure: fast recovery without scar
- Assured safety and precision in treatments with sophisticated monitoring
- Lasting 1 to 2 years per treatment
- Tightening and lifting for all facial areas
- Aging skin: enhance elasticity and facial lift
- Loose skin: particularly the areas such as fine lines around the eyes, nasolabial folds, Marionette line and double-chins.
- Falling eyelids: tighten the skin around the forehead to lift the eye shapes.
- Wrinkles: eliminate the wrinkles around forehead, eyes, lips and neck
- There might be slight reddish parts immediately after the treatment, which shall disappear after 30 minutes to couple hours.
- Patients can wash face and apply moisture and sunscreen after the therapy.
- Avoid alcohol and spicy food if skin reddish appears.
- Avoid intensive workouts, sauna and hot shower.
- It is suggested to consult with your physicians before treatments if you have received operations such as laser, Comfort Pulse Technology or injections within the past 3 months.