Resurfacing Your Skin with Smoothness and Brightness
Fraxel laser works by delivering small columns of thermal energy to destruct the surfacing layers of the skin and stimulate the regeneration of new skin. The concerns with the aging skin, such as scarring, hyperpigmentations, acnes and wrinkles, are eliminated by the thermal destructions and the new, healthy skin will be generated.
Fraxel Laser – Resurfacing the Skin
There is no lengthy recovery period for Fraxel Laser, so that patients can return to their routine immediately after the treatment. In fact, the rapid effectiveness and zero-recovery time makes fraxel Laser the appealing choice for those concerning superficial scar and hypertrophic scar.
Fraxel Laser Shrinks Pores
After the penetration of laser energy, collagen is formed in the revived epidermis layer and new, tightened skin is generated to shrink the existing pores. The skin is back to brightness and softness while minimizing the pores and scars.
Fraxel Laser applies columns of thermal energy onto focused areas to resurface the skin. During the therapy, patients may experience slight heat and soreness. The results will appear 1 or 2 weeks after the therapy with shrunk pores and bright new healthy skin. A Fraxel Laser course normally requires 3 to 6 times of treatments to see the optimal effects.
Fraxel Laser Benefits
- High-energy penetration to achieve optimized therapy
- Inside-out laser energy penetration with precision technology to evenly apply the thermal columns into skin layers
- Precisely set temperature to avoid injury or soreness by overheat
- Short healing period
- Regenerate new, healthy skin tissues to replace aging, damaged skin
- Fishtail lines around the eyes
- Pigment spots caused by exposure to the sun or aging
- Resurface the skin to improve the lines, wrinkles and pores
- Scars due to acnes and atrophic scar
- Stretch marks
- Please be sure to wash faces gently and carefully. Do NOT apply forces. This shall continue around 3 to 5 days and the faces will be totally cleaned.
- Residual anesthesia may remain after the therapy and it may last approximately 12 hours.
- Apply ice pad for 3 days after the therapy. Each time should be within 15 minutes and there should be an hour interval between each ice pad usage.
- Drought, peeled or reddish skin around the areas where the therapy was applied may appear within the first five days after the treatment. This is a normal condition.
- Avoid using scrape removal products and Tretinoin within 1 week after the therapy. In addition, patients must apply moisture and sunscreen regularly or even more frequently.
- Patients shall return to their physicians a week after the therapy for further diagnose.