Ulthera is a non-invasive procedure adopting ultrasound technology to stimulate the formation of collagen in derma layers. With newly generated collagen, Ulthera lifts and tightens skin complexion, while improving the facial lines.
- Ultrasound Image Display: precisely display the skin layers and SMAS for targeted ultrasonic penetration
- Instant Recovery: no would nor cut. Instant recovery and back to your routine
- Ultrasonic Energy Penetration: the ultrasonic energy penetrates SMAS layers to achieve optimal tightening effects.
Ultherapy – Your Best Non-Surgical Choice
The skin layers are rejuvenated by ultrasonic energy penetration to stimulate the formation of collagen. The results are the most apparent 3 to 6 months after the therapy.
Due to its non-surgical characteristics, Ultherapy is adopted as a new, non-invasive alternative to improve skin conditions without going through surgical lifting procedures. Initial effects will appear immediately after the therapy, but the optimal results will show in 2 to 3 months afterwards.
The ultrasonic energy is set to be 65℃ to 70℃ to effectively stimulate the formation of collagen. The highly focused ultrasound will directly penetrate SMAS layers and tissues without surgical procedures. The skin surface is not affected by the heated ultrasound energy, making it more effective and comfortable than traditional electrical pulses.
- Non-invasive lifting procedures
- Optimal results without surgical operations
- Ultrasound therapy penetrating dermis and SMAS layers
- Instant recovery and scarless
- Ultrasound image display for precise therapy
- Each therapy lasts 1 to 2 years
- Facelift and tightening
- Aging skin: enhance elasticity and facial lift
- Loose skin: particularly the areas such as fine lines around the eyes, nasolabial folds, Marionette line and double-chins.
- Falling eyelids: tighten the skin around the forehead to lift the eye shapes.
- Wrinkles: eliminate the wrinkles around forehead, eyes, lips and neck
- There might be slight reddish parts immediately after the treatment, which shall disappear after 30 minutes to couple hours.
- Patients can wash face and apply moisture and sunscreen after the therapy
- Avoid alcohol and spicy food if skin reddish appears.
- Avoid intensive workouts, sauna and hot shower.
- It is suggested to consult with your physicians before treatments if you have received operations such as laser, Comfort Pulse Technology or injections within the past 3 months.